[Gpdd] MISC: Both of us are on the blog!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 6 09:58:51 EDT 2020

Rayna, I have to admit it is true we do know how to get our mom to give us plenty of cucumber! Nugget has perfected a certain look.

Hey, we like the thought of being America's Next Top Models.

We were camera-shy yesterday, though, and hid in our trailer (I mean, our carrier) when we had floor time, so our mom couldn't get any photos. She said we might have to do a little more work if we wanted to be on the blog again, but she also said she would pay us in veggies, so we are considering her offer.

Your friend,
Scottie