[Gpdd] MISC: Both of us are on the blog

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 20:59:00 EDT 2020

My what handsome boars you both are! Scottie, lovely to see you young man and I agree that Loch Ness certainly has grown! Nugget is handsome as always.
I also noticed a pigture on the blog of some of the Piggyfriends.....the girls are beautiful! I had a long haired girl several years ago who had gray and blonde hair - very striking. Funny story - her name was Sonic and she HATED getting trimmed. She would see scissors and start shrieking and chattering her teeth. My husband said "why don't you try the dog trimmers?" We did and she LOVED them. She would purr and waddle....go figure.
Hope you are all doing well.
Carol missing her boy