[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Nugget's rules of lunch

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 7 15:11:55 EDT 2020

1. People should not eat their lunch until piggies are fed.

2. Lunch should preferably occur between 12 and 2.

3. If number 1 is not observed, I reserve the right to chew the cage bars.

4. In the unlikely event number 3 fails, I reserve the right to stare unremittingly at any people eating their own lunch.

5. Lunch should be a cucumber slice, itself sliced into smaller pieces because I have become accustomed to this.

6. If number 2 fails, bell pepper should also be served.

7. Copious amounts of hay should follow.