[Gpdd] Announcement: Nuggets rules of lunch

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 04:29:14 EDT 2020

Hey Nugget

Tweet agree!! I tweet or sit and stare at mum till I get breakfast!! Now
when it comes to dinner I climb all over my house and ring the bell. Once
the meals are delivered I try and nibble as much as possible in a short
time. I love what you do....cage biting just might have to be added!!  Keep
on noming Charlie :-)

Woof Nugget! I am in awe! I just sit and look sad! This works really well
when grannie is cutting up Charlie’s dinner cause I sample it just to make
sure it’s ok for him.  Make sure you teach Scottie  :-) Woofs Bella

Charlie n Bella ( mum/grannie has just satisfied our grumbling tummies!!)
xxxxxx