[Gpdd] Announcement: Nugget's Rules for Lunch

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 12 15:15:06 EDT 2020

The Prairie Pigs have a similar set of rules for lunch, but we have made an important amendment to #2.  Instead of "Lunch should preferably occur between 12 and 2:00 o'clock", our rule is "Lunch will occur continuously from 12 to 2:00 o'clock".Keep those snacks coming!  We will let you know when (if) to stop!
The Prairie Pigs (Slave Pat is in the kitchen washing, slicing and chopping because it's almost lunchtime here!)