[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Nugget's rules of lunch (and a message to Mieke)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 12 14:38:36 EDT 2020

Cookie, Linn, and Binky, it is so cool and impressive that you have learned to spin to ask for food. How can your mum and dad resist that? Impossible, and thus very smart!

Yes, happily, the rules of lunch do apply to other meal and treat occasions. Feel free to use them throughout the day.

Please tell your mum that we are sending her all good wishes and wheeks for a speedy recovery from her hip surgery! We are very pleased to hear that she is feeling better and is coming down the stairs more and practicing with her crutches. Tell her to take good care. We are thinking of her.

Your friend,
Nugget (with Scottie and mom Cindy)