[Gpdd] MISC.: Vitamin C

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 11:07:35 EDT 2020

Hi all! We miss everyone and would love to hear from you.

If you supplement your piggies' diet with Vitamin C, what kind do you use? I've been using the same kind for a long time, 100 mg. chewable from GNC, but it's not available right now at the store. I imagine they'll have it in the next few days, but thought I'd find out what other types are good.

I break the tablet into fourths and usually give 25 mg. per pig, though Nugget has been getting 50 mg. for a while.

If you don't supplement, what veggies are highest in Vitamin C?

Any advice, help, suggestions would be much appreciated!

We hope everyone is well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie