[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie's rules of the sofa

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 11:17:03 EDT 2020

The sofa belongs to me.

Doesn't it?

Are these rules supposed to be numbered?

If anypig does not follow the first rule, I reserve the right to gently nudge him (I'm not naming any names) from the sofa.

If that fails, I reserve the right to stand at the back of the sofa and use a full-body push to make him leave.

I reserve the right to pretend I don't see anypig on the sofa, thus allowing him to stay.

But only if I feel like it.

Sofas are for sitting, lying, resting, falling asleep, and splaying.

I may eat while sitting on the sofa.

Um, I sometimes let my brother eat there, too.

Only if I am not sitting there.

Sofas should not themselves be eaten.

Scottie