[Gpdd] MISC.: Sofa rules

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 24 09:58:32 EDT 2020

Luita, Tilly, and Ritter, I had fun writing the sofa rules, and I am glad they made you laugh out loud! My mom says that in these difficult times, it's good to be able to share humor.

I'm not sure what humor is, but she said she'll explain it to me later.

My mom does call total relaxation "splaying," but she really likes your word, "puddling." That is a great visual image, she said.

I'm not sure what a visual image is, but I guess we piggies are good at it!

Your friend,
Scottie