[Gpdd] MISC.: Vitamin C, etc.

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 31 10:51:24 EDT 2020

Nugget and Scottie tried yellow bell pepper yesterday and pronounced it excellent! They have not had it before, and I didn't know if they would contemplate it first, but they said there was no time to think about it. Yum.

Nugget had his teeth trimmed this week and did well. We had to wait in the car for a while before they came to get him, but he enjoyed eating hay in his carrier. When he returned, he was already eating hay again. That was wonderful to see.

We would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. Scottie is going as Nessie, and Nugget is planning to be Snoopy and hunt for the Great Pumpkin.

We hope everyone is doing well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie