[Gpdd] Misc: Introduction Problems (Luita Dean Spangler)

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 7 15:50:50 EDT 2020

Hi,
My last pairing didn't go well at first.  I put a wire divider to separate them in the cage but they could still see each other.  After the got used to each other I let them have floor time together.  There was plenty of room and places to hide if they needed it.  Also some lettuce to eat which kept them occupied.  After a few days they settled their differences and are fine now.
I would give them a week (or wheeek).  They are fine now although they each like their own space and don't cuddle together.  Good Luck.
Dee with Lily and Josie