[Gpdd] MISC.: introduction problems

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 9 12:08:01 EDT 2020

Luita, Ritter, and Tilly, we are so sorry that there are difficulties between Ritter and Tilly. We know this must be so hard for you, especially since you got Tilly to keep Ritter company after Marinella died. You certainly don't need any more stress and sadness.

Dee's introduction-in-stages sounds great. Introducing piggies in a neutral spot, where neither has ever been, has helped us a lot when piggies first meet. Sometimes, if I am doubtful how things will go, I'll wear gloves, just in case I have to separate two fighting piggies.

We hope they'll become good friends, but occasionally it doesn't happen. Friday never liked Sunshine (both boys) for some reason, though he got along well with Tumbleweed.  When floor time came, I would put Sunshine and Tumbleweed out together, then later put Friday out with just Tumbleweed. Sunshine and Friday could never be in the same area of their cage together, so we had CC grids separating them.

Please do keep us posted on how things are going. We send healing wheeks to both of them, especially to poor Ritter for the injury near his eye. We hope the pain medicine and antibiotics will help him feel much better soon.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie