[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Marinella

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 10 14:44:31 EDT 2020

Luita, Ritter, and Tilly, please accept our condolences on Marinella's passing. We always enjoyed hearing about her and were so pleased at how robust she continued to be at the wonderful age of eight and a half years old. We are so very sorry that she had to leave you after developing a tumor on her spleen. Thank you for sharing the lovely memory of how she took such good care of Chap and wheeked during his illness to ask you to help him. What a smart and compassionate girl she was! Surely she and Chap have been reunited at the Rainbow Bridge and are having new adventures. Marinella was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family, and her long life is a tribute to your excellent care. We'll miss her.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie