[Gpdd] MISC.: floor time

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 22 14:11:02 EDT 2020

Rayna, I think my boys have a secret checklist with times included! Nugget has a good memory and will let me know if I haven't completed some guinea-pig-related task or other. He has quite a stare.

It has been a bit cooler, so the boys are now enjoying their heating pad (which is underneath the Coroplast-like cover we have in their cage so they can't get to it). I put the pad on low the other night and noticed both boys gravitated to it.

Love and wheeks to all, and please take care.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie