[Gpdd] MISC.: floortime, handsome Nugget, etc.

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 10:13:07 EDT 2020

Carol, thank you for your compliment about Nugget. He is pleased you're enjoying reading of his floor time with Scottie. We know Avalanche had a checklist, too, and made sure everything was done on time!

Nugget has been telling Scottie of past Halloween parties, and Scottie says they sound like such fun. Yes, Avalanche certainly is planning a party with all of our little ones who have passed on.

We're enjoying imagining masks with guinea pigs and rabbits on them!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie