[Gpdd] Misc: First Birthday

Monica Morris mmorris at buinea.com
Sat Sep 26 07:07:49 EDT 2020

Hi Rayna -

Thank you for the good wishes.  Babka was named by my husband, actually.
Babka is a mix of black, copper-brown and white so we were thinking of a
tri-color something to play off of his markings.  Beagle, S'More and
Nougat were other options and I liked Baba Rum but Steve said he
prefered Babka to Baba Rum so that was it.  He doesn't really look like
a cake or a bread.  Babka was a favorite bakery treat during our younger
years so a pleasant memory.  Your question brought back memories of
naming all of our guinea pigs so thanks for the question.

Best wishes and good health to all,
Monica Cirrus & Babka