[Gpdd] MISC.: Transporting piggies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 25 13:23:53 EDT 2020

Rayna, it's so sweet to hear that your piggies also liked to stretch. I guess that, generally being horizontal, they never think of stretching until we pick them up.

I wonder also if it depends on body style? My Texels Joey G. and Ethan didn't stretch.

Yes, transporting the boys onto the floor and back each day does make it easier when they have to go those Certain Places. However, Scottie has made it clear he does not to travel in the car. He hides under the T-shirts they're supposed to be sitting on, and, if Nugget joins him, I have to explain at curbside that there really are two guinea pigs in the carrier!

Sending all good wheeks and wishes,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie