[Gpdd] MISC: First Birthday

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:06:08 EDT 2020

Dear Monica,

Thanks for the story about Babka's name. He sounds like a beautiful mix of
colors, and so it's fitting that his name should be a mix of associations,
as I think frequently happens with piggies.

The Russian store where we shop has babkas around Easter time, but I'm sure
that YOUR Babka is much cuter and more appealing than they are.

PS We call it "the Russian store" but its clientele are by no means
exclusively Russian. EVERYBODY shops there.

Love and wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem