[Gpdd] MISC.: Bell Ringing (more)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 27 11:35:12 EDT 2020

Rayna, we had a bell and mirror in the piggies' cage for a long time before Friday came to live with us and discovered it. Everypig else had ignored it, except Buttercup, who rang it once and then had no more interest!

I thought Friday would ring the bell for fun, but somehow he figured out that ringing it near veggie time would get my attention. If I couldn't immediately serve him, he'd pull it farther and farther from the side of the cage so it would make more noise.

Friday would be pleased at Charlie's talent with the bells, especially his double ring!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie