[Gpdd] MISC: Luita's struggle

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 17:37:00 EDT 2020

Hi all,
Hope everyone and every fur baby is doing well.
Luita - I did have one little girl many years ago that was a fur chewer. She could not be put in to a cage with any of the other girls I had as she constantly would chew someone's fur and a fight would start up. Soon, every girl in the cage (actually a large open pen-type box made of idea cubes) was teeth chattering and nipping at any one near by - it was awful!! Nebula was adopted from a shelter so I don't know what her back story was, but she would chew any pig's fur and my hair if I wasn't careful. She actually trimmed a 4 or 5 inch piece of my hair off one side! I could never get her to stop, so she had to be kept separate but close to the other girls. She really didn't seem to mind much because I spent extra time with her daily. I hope you're able to find out the best way for them and you soon. It is always difficult to see any one of them unhappy for any reason. I think your spending time with your little girl will help her feel better and maybe that's the ticket.
Carol Missing the boy