[Gpdd] MISC.: Ritter and Tilly

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 30 14:01:34 EDT 2020

Luita, we are so sorry you are continuing to have difficulties with Ritter and Tilly. It is good that you have tried to consider what Tilly might be thinking and that you've been working with the grid to get her accustomed to being with another pig and have been holding her to get her used to being with people.

Poor piggies. Both obviously went through very difficult times before being lucky enough to meet you. We're glad Ritter's bite is not as serious as last time, and we hope he will be good as new very soon.

If it helps, I do understand, having had two experiences with piggies not getting along.

In the less difficult experience, Buttercup never could be with Calliope. She wouldn't attack Calliope but was very afraid of being near another pig. Whether she'd had a bad experience with another pig or just didn't remember ever seeing another pig, I'm not sure. She did seem to be a people pig.

We send all good wishes your way and hope things will improve. Please do keep us posted.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie