[Gpdd] Peter Gurney visit

Francine Hibiscus francinehibiscus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:16:43 EDT 2021

I remember trekking out to DC to see Peter vividly!  The man I was seeing
at the time was working there on a temp assignment, so I decided it was
serendipity!

SO many people and pigs!  I bought loads of stuff from Winking Cavy (miss
them!) and I still have the silkie mug that I got from...someone?  Sigh.
 Peter was SUPER, perfectly calm in the face of missing luggage, and had so
much to share about his experiences with pigs.

Really, that day is one of my fondest memories.  Thanks, Judi!

Francine

--
*Chop wood, carry water*