[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Willie

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 16:31:28 EDT 2021

Mary.Ann

	It is with Great Sadness that I read that Willie has gone to the Rainbow Bridge to be with so many of our furry friends.  I am sure that my 8 Piggie Coders were there to greet him when he crossed over, as well as the rest of the GPDD Family who have gone before.  Do not worry, he will be waiting to greet you and show you the ropes as well as what he has been up to since you saw him off to the Bridge.

	Please ask Mr. Beasley to point out the new Star in the night sky for you.

Mark Moss and Son
And the 8 Piggie Coders waiting at the Bridge