[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Willie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 11:35:53 EDT 2021

Mary Ann and Mr. Beasley, it was with much sadness that we read of Willie's passing. We know you're missing hearing him chew the bars to demand faster service for breakfast, and we are so very sorry. We're glad, though, that you were able to hold him before you left for work; he certainly felt your love and comfort. What a lucky boy he was to spend six and a half years with your family and to attain the excellent age of seven and a half. Piggies are never with us long enough, but you are so right that every day after six was a gift. Please find comfort in all of your happy memories of Willie, and please accept our condolences. (We're sure he indeed has an angel taking special care of him.)

Our best wishes to Mr. Beasley.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie