[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Wiilie Condolences

mgandalf43 mgandalf43 at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 21:23:54 EDT 2021

Thank you all for the.comforting words about our Willie. After a week of facing his empty cage, we found a new buddy for Mr. Beasley, an all-black smooth-haired baby. After being terrified and trembly a few hours, he finally talked to me while I held him, then ate his carrot and green pepper in the night. Mr. Beasley is So Happy to have a neighbor again.

Thank you all for understanding how precious these little friends are.     Mary Ann, Mr. Beasley & baby