[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Nugget's birthday

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 20 13:32:04 EDT 2021

I am very pleased to announce that Nugget is six years old!

His birthday was Tuesday, April 20th, and I am proud of him. He had major surgery a year ago, before the pandemic, and recovered well, though there were times we were quite worried during his recovery.

He still needs regular teeth trims but has gained weight in the last month and is very eager to eat. He jumps on his wooden table when I put hay in his house and has a special spot where he stands to demand veggies. (Scottie has learned well and now stands in that special spot, too.)

On the birthday menu: some of his favorites, such as fresh dill and oat hay.

Nugget sends all good wishes and wheeks to all!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie