[Gpdd] PIGLETS: Inky

mgandalf43 at aol.com mgandalf43 at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 19:10:49 EDT 2021

Hi all--
Mr. Beasley and I would like to announce that the new baby is now named "Inky."  It lends itself to some fun rhyming nicknames, like Inky Binky and Ink the Squink.   I had to get a new laptop, and one of the unexpected bonuses was finding some old photos of Willie (and Tate and Snickelfritz) when retrieving the old data.Inky is like Willie in that he wouldn't mind being held for hours.... Mr. Beasley is content with 20 minutes, unless it's winter :)                Mary Ann, Mr. Beasley, Inky, with Willie, Tate, Snickelfritz and others in mem.