[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Mango

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 15:35:01 EDT 2021

Judi and Morton, please accept our condolences on Mango's passing. We are so very sorry that she has gone to the Bridge, but we know you made all of her days special ones. Mango was a very lucky girl to be a beloved member of your family.

How touching that Morton slept next to her and had never done that before. Yes, piggies are so smart and probably know many things before we do. What a great idea to get him a stuffed hamster and add her scent to it to comfort him. A guinea pig in mourning is so sad to see. We are sending him all good wishes.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie