[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Memorial photos

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 13:52:37 EDT 2021

Dear Audrey, Cindy, Nugget, Scottie and Ralphy (in our hearts),

Thanks again for organizing, promoting, recording and posting the
observances of the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting every year.

The photos are beautiful, and I very much enjoyed viewing them, and the
animals that accompany them. Thanks also to everyone who submitted photos.
Your observance is doubled, and Peter and all our dear departed ones are
remembered and loved all over again.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem