[Gpdd] To: GPDD (Announcement) Newly adopted Kayla Piggy!

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 22:58:55 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone and Every one of Gods' Creatures,
I recently adopted a little calico, female piggy named Kayla, from a friend who found her in a garage of a home she cleans. The people who had her, were only giving her a fancy type of piggy food that includes hay and beet root and some other fancy things. And water. They said she is about a year and a half old but it seems she is less than that.  Her nails were very long, at first I went over to trim her nails, then about a wheeek later I went and adopted her!!! There is nothing in this world that makes me happier than guinea pigs. She had been alone for a while, but I have all the time in the world now, I am semi- retired and all I really do is look after animals.  We live with a bunny, a cat, and 3 chinchillas.  Constantly I am shutting they have enough food, hay, water, etc.  Even the cat eats a little hay....! I will try to post pigtures online later but I am not a fan of the internet.Anyway just wanted to say hello and never forget you are loved always.A big loveable shout-out to Cindy, too!Whee hope you are all safe and remember you are never alone even if you seem to be.

Best,
Ellen, with Kayla, Lava, Kiwi, ZoeyLee, Taffy, and Little Chin
A cozy family