[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Newly adopted Kayla Piggy!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 15:31:15 EDT 2021

Ellen, Kayla, Lava, Kiwi, ZoeyLee, Taffy, and Little Chin, we send a big Welcome Home to Kayla! It is so great that you were able to rescue her. Very sad that she was living in a garage. We have no doubt that she has discovered what a lucky girl she is now. We're also glad you are now semi-retired and enjoying more time to care for your happy family of animals.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we send you a lovable shout-out, too! Yes, in the pandemic, it can be easy to feel alone. Who could have imagined what a strange, unsettling, and confusing year and a half this would be?

Stay safe, and do keep us posted on how Kayla is setting in.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie