[Gpdd] Misc: Nativity scene with one or more guinea pigs?

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 17:35:47 EST 2021

Hi guinea pig lovers,

I was just wondering do any of you know of a nativity scene (the figurines)
which include one or more guinea pigs?
I guess it's totally not an animal you would see in the standard nativity
scene, but it would be cool. I haven't found any so far googling it, except
for a Peruvian one which had a nativity scene (Josef, Maria, baby Jesus and
ox and donkey) inside a ceramic 'statue' of a guinea pig. I was more
looking for one that includes one of more guinea pigs in the nativity scene
group.

Wishing everyone happy holidays to come!
Mieke with piggies guinygirl Linn and Stevie