[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Charlie is rehomed

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 00:52:12 EST 2021

Dearest Glynis,

I was so sorry to read that you have had to rehome your beloved Charlie. I
can only imagine how much it must have hurt to lose your sweet companion.

Are you allowed to visit him at least briefly, from time to time?

Asthma and allergies were part of the reason that we decided not to have
piggies any more after Shakira went to the Bridge. It was a hard choice,
but health must come first.

I feel for you. I hope you can find some consolation in the great fun you
had with Charlie, and the fact that he is well cared for.

Again, I'm very sorry that Charlie had to go to another home.

Wishing you better health and better days ahead.

Wheeks and hugs,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem