[Gpdd] Misc

Mark E. Moss markemoss at comcast.net
Sat Dec 25 18:12:23 EST 2021

Motherpig,

	I just wanted to send you me and my sons sincere condolences on Ollie toddling over the bridge, to which I am sure that he was greeted by an army of piggies from all of the GPDDer's Families who have gone before and leading them would be Peter Gurney.

	May Ollie's memories keep you entertained until he is able to greet you at the Rainbow Bridge along with all of his brothers and sisters and friends.

Mark Moss and Son as well as the '7 Piggie Codes' waiting at the Bridge along with my lovely wife Theresa and to many Dogs, Cats and Chinchillas to name but loved none the less.