[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ollie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 28 15:10:41 EST 2021

Hilary and the Manc Piggies, please accept our condolences on Ollie's passing. We are so very sorry to hear of his loss, especially at this time of year. It is good, though, that he had many friends on this side and now has many on the other. We have no doubt that he enjoyed every day as a beloved member of your family, and we know you have many happy memories of him. Ollie was a very lucky boy.

Sadly,
Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget