[Gpdd] MISC: Ralphy, winter weather woes

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 13:43:33 EST 2021

Goodness Ralphy! You have had quite the year! I hope you recover soon and have no more problems with the nasty stones. I am sure your family has been very worried about you. Please know I am sending good healing thoughts.
We are getting ready in Middle Tennessee for a nasty storm that has begun with freezing drizzle. We went outside to salt the side walks and I took a fall - good thing I was all bundled up and had my poofy coat on - no injuries, bruises, etc.  They are predicting 5 - 8 inches of snow minimum. That's quite a bit for this area so I am guessing many places will be closed tomorrow. We've got a bunch of shows on DVR to keep us entertained. For anyone in the path of this storm - and I think it's a good portion of the U.S. - please stay safe and be careful.
Carol, wishing I had Avalanche to spoil on a day like today