[Gpdd] HEALTH: Ralphy Had Surgery

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 12:38:42 EST 2021

Audrey, we are sending healing wheeks and wishes to Ralphy for a quick recovery after his surgery. We're so sorry he's been through three surgeries in a year -- that's a lot for a pig and the people who love him to go through! You are doing everything you can for him, from providing the best diet to giving him all of his medicines, and we know he understands he's in good hands. Please keep us posted on his progress. Nugget and Scottie say they're looking forward to working with him on the annual Peter Gurney Memorial.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie