[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The Annual Memorial!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 13:30:08 EST 2021

Be sure to mark your calendars for March 9th, at 8:00 pm. We will again have our candlelight memorial to remember all of our guinea pigs and other pets, who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.
All you need to do, is light a candle (real or virtual), at or around 8:00 pm in your particular time zone, and leave it on for a while.  As candles are lit, the light travels around the world, for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see, and to know we are remembering them.
Be sure to tell others too, and afterwards just post your location, and weee will post a list of all the places where lights were lit.
Weee are very happy to again host this special tradition!
Ralphy, Nugget, Scottie, Cindy, and Audrey