[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: March 9th at 8 pm!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 23:26:13 EST 2021

Mark your calendars and get your candles ready!  Our annual candlelight memorial will again take place on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm. This is our annual tradition to remember all of our piggies and other pets at the Rainbow Bridge.
As candles are lit in the different time zones, the light will move around around the world for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see.

Afterward, just post your location (country, state, city, or town) on the GPDD, and weee will list all the places where candles were lit for all to see.  Weee are looking forward to lighting our candles, and hope you are too!
Remembering those who came before us,
Ralphy, Nugget, Scottie, Cindy and Audrey