[Gpdd] MISC.: reading to piggies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 1 14:52:58 EST 2021

A friend sent the boys their own copy of The Night Before Christmas (sorry I can't italicize the title).

I didn't get a chance to read it Christmas Eve, but I hoped the boys wouldn't mind hearing it Christmas Day, so I pulled a chair up to the side of their cage.

Scottie scampered into the wood A-frame, but Nugget, who was facing my direction, stayed where he was, so he could have a good seat.

I read the book to them and showed Nugget the illustrations. I'm not sure what Scottie thought, but Nugget remained with me throughout and seemed to know it was something for them.

On a more Scottie-friendly note, they received Oxbow oat hay, orchard grass hay, and dill-and-carrot treats from us. Scottie came out to try those!

We hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie