[Gpdd] MISC: Scottie's birthday and other misc. items.

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 16:02:37 EST 2021

Hello everyone,
So glad you enjoyed your special day Scottie. You look very nice with your bear friend and your brother Nugget looks good on the think tank.
Rayna, you made me giggle right out loud with your comment! Of course every day we have our little ones is special, whether they realize it or not!
Hoping everyone's New Year has been great so far!
CarolAvalanche "Hey mom, I think I had birthdays EVERY day, right"  "Yes boy, you certainly did!"