[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Please visit me on the blog

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:25:34 EST 2021

Hello, Nugget,

Congratulations on your handsome pigture appearing on the blog, along with
your and Scottie's New Year's resolutions.

It is very inspiring to see piggies redecorating their home, and then
employing the furnishings for relaxation. I'm highly in favor of it.

Everyone and everypiggy should keep making changes that please them,
relaxing, and enjoying life, as much as possible, all year long.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen, and Shakira, all in mem