[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie's new tunnel cozy

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 12:28:51 EST 2021

We hope all people and piggies are doing well, and we'd love to hear from you!

The boys have a wood tunnel in their cage that they would rest under if they were still small enough. It probably was meant for hamsters or gerbils, but I bought it several years ago anyway. Usually I turn it over and use it as a hay trough, which they love.

When it's a tunnel, Scottie still sometimes tries to get under it, so he's like a turtle with a shell. He doesn't understand why the tunnel doesn't fit anymore.

So this morning he made a new "tunnel cozy." He pushed up some newspaper in their house to make it into tunnel form and got under that!

Piggies -- always inventing.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie