[Gpdd] MISC.: Are you finished with floor time?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 25 12:24:16 EST 2021

Sunday night the boys were out for floor time, and I was cleaning their cage. As I was finishing up, Nugget ran into their carrier, so I thought he was ready to return to his house. Usually he comes right into my arms, but he stayed at the back of the carrier, a clear, "Not yet, Mom."

I put the carrier back on the floor and he scampered out.

This happened three times over the course of an hour. LOL. There's hay in the carrier, so I guess each time he went in, he was just enjoying hanging out and eating.

I imagine he was highly amused at our "game."

We hope all people and piggies (and others) are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie