[Gpdd] MISC.: Nugget story

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 12:20:55 EST 2021

Rayna, thank you so much for the good wishes for Nugget. He is doing so much better now. I am so thankful to see him standing on a table eating hay or perching on a bowl to eat pellets. I think he's decided he'll gain back the weight he lost, and he's trying to do it as quickly as possible. (I also saw him jump over a table on Saturday!)

He's also at his place at the side of the cage a few times a day to demand treats! He obviously keeps some sort of list.

When he was at the vet's (I had to leave him there), Scottie seemed almost relaxed and very relieved. I think he knew something was going on and understood it was being corrected. He loves his brother.

Thanks again!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie