[Gpdd] Fw: ANNOUNCEMENT: welcome home, Stevie!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 16:31:11 EDT 2021

I'm sorry if this has already appeared, but I didn't see it in a Digest, or maybe that Digest didn't make it to my e-mail!

Mieke, Linn, Cookie, and Stevie, we send a big Welcome Home to Stevie! Thank you for the link
to his photos. He is adorable, with lovely eyes! How great to see the three of them together so
happily, too. By now he's certainly settled in and knows what a great family he's joined.

(Still having e-mail troubles but will keep up as best I can!)

All best to all people, piggies, and other friends.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie