[Gpdd] [Misc] Catching Up

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 11:06:30 EDT 2021

To all: Thank you all for your beautiful notes and posts about the passing of our dear Ralphy.  Carol, I just wanted you to know how much we looked forward to your wonderful Halloween stories.  Ralphy always had the best time, and always talked about how much he enjoyed escorting the beautiful Sugar to the festivities.  Rickie, who does not have internet, always enjoyed when I read your stories to her.  Your stories are magical, and you are such a creative writer.  I know Ralphy has all the best company at the Bridge.