[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Introducing Oliver!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 12:03:14 EDT 2021

Weeee are happy to announce a new piggie to the GPDD community.  Rickie missed having a guinea pig in her life so much after Ralphy's passing, that she had to have another piggie to love.  After a lot of searching, she got 2-month old Oliver.  He is a brown, black, and white short-hair baby boy.  He is getting used to his new home, and weee took him for a wellness check to our wonderful vet, who loves piggies.  Oliver has big paws to fill, but weeee are sure he can do it!  Please welcome Oliver to our community!