[Gpdd] Health: no diabetes for Linn

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 1 10:28:39 EST 2021

Mieke, Cookie, and Linn, we are so pleased that Linn's glucose level is perfectly normal and she does not have diabetes. We can imagine how worried you were and we're glad you received such good news!

We're pleased, too, that her cataracts are not keeping her from her normal activities and she still jumps into her hammock and over food bowls. It's probably perfectly normal that she sometimes runs into Cookie. Scottie bumps into Nugget sometimes when, like Linn, he's excited about getting a veggie.

We're sorry to hear that Cookie has lost some weight and agree it's probably due to losing Binky. Here's hoping she'll soon be in good appetite again.

The boys send gentle brrrs to your girls, and we all send best wishes.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie