[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: we are preparing!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 10:54:17 EST 2021

Nugget and Scottie hope you will visit them on Undercover Guinea Pigs, where they're practicing for the Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial. You can find their photo here:

undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com

Joining in actually takes no practice at all (but please don't tell them that)! Just light a candle at 8 p.m. in your time zone on March 9th, Peter Gurney's birthday. Since 2006, the year of his passing, he's been remembered for advancing knowledge of guinea pigs and promoting their health and care through books, a website, and personal appearances.

At this time we also remember other loved ones who are now at the Bridge, be they human, finned, furred, or feathered.

Please leave your candle or candles lit for an hour if possible, until those in the next time zone light theirs. Lights generally begin in Australia and travel around the world to Hawaii, including both hemispheres and most continents. We still would love to hear from someone in Antarctica or on a ship, etc.!

We hope you will be able to participate. Thanks!

Ralphy, Nugget, Scottie, Audrey, and Cindy